A clear view of your performance
SwimAR is a holographic heads up display for swimmers that attaches to a regular pair of goggles
WHAT IS IT?
SwimAR is a holographic heads up display for swimmers. It attaches to regular goggles giving swimmers real-time performance data so they can focus on form and smash through to new personal bests.
Find out more about the SwimAR development journey so far here.
WHO'S IT FOR?
We imagine we are not the only ones who've noticed that real time performance feedback is missing from swim training.
If, like us, you are in the pool on average 2-6 times a week and train throughout the year, often covering 50km a month in-season, then we have designed this with you in mind.
SwimAR is for triathletes and competitive swimmers looking to maximise every minute of their training, wanting to improve form and shave seconds off times.
It is for coaches looking for tools to support and stretch swimmers covering long distances and working on multiple repetitive sets.
WHY IS IT SO GROUNDBREAKING?
There is nothing like SwimAR on the market to enable a swimmer to see their performance data in real-time. Triathletes have access to it for running and cycling but in the pool the technology to lags behind and generally fails in the following ways:
- Swimmers have to stop training to read the clock or their watch
- Current HUD devices result in eye strain with the data display or flashing light indicator positioned millimetres away from the eye
- Integrated HUDs only fit limited face shapes
WANT TO HELP US?
Are you a triathlete, keen swimmer or swim coach?
We'd love to hear from people:
- interested in buying a product like SwimAR
- wanting to test SwimAR
- commercial partners who would be interested in discussing ways to help with development and routes to market
If you are in one or more of these categories, please contact the team on email@example.com for more information and sign up below.